Ewellix is a global innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art linear motion and actuation solutions used in industrial automation, medical equipment, mobile machinery, distribution and a wide range of other industrial applications. Formerly part of SKF Group, Ewellix has 9 factories and 16 sales units worldwide and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The company has opened a new production facility in Sofia in 2020 and is planning a serious expansion in Bulgaria by opening and developing various business activities.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to lead their Bulgarian Quality department filling the position of:
Reporting line: General Manager
- Directly responsible for the overall management of the Quality department and its activities
- Responsible for the definition of quality policy and related short-, medium- and long-term goals
- Controls the development of the Integrated Management System of the company by coordinating the preparation and implementation of the procedures, instructions, methodologies, rules, etc.
- Responsible for certification processes and re-certification external audit. Controls the process of performing internal quality audits in the company
- Prepares various reports on the activities in the department as well as different types of analyzes and initiates related to quality improvement
- Participates in meetings with clients in order to build together a working model for quality management of manufactured products; Stay in regular contact with customers and sales units and managing customer complaint handling
- Assuring product testing and its compliance with standards
- Participates in or conducts independent audits of suppliers of components and services for the company
- Responsible for the training, development and evaluation of the employees regarding quality
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical higher education or other relevant
- Several years of previous experience in a similar position; leadership experience;
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of Quality System Methodologies and quality standards (ISO 9001 and others)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking, adaptiveness
- Sufficient soft skills – leadership, teamwork, time management, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, workflow optimization
- Strong analytical skills, customer focus, result orientation
The company offers:
- Long term employment
- Open and friendly environment, motivated and supportive team
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration & social benefits
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com with the ref. number 2105-D within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.