Our client is a stable international high-technology manufacturing company with production facilities in Europe and Asia and sales offices worldwide. They are a global supplier of innovative solutions for numerous industries.
Recently the company has launched a new state-of-art production plant in Sofia and is planning a serious expansion in Bulgaria by opening and developing various business activities.
In order to support the company’s development in Bulgaria, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to join their team by filling the following position:
Health and Safety Expert
- Develops, updates and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local and international company’s rules and regulations
- Deploys and controls the implementation of safety plan to empower the organization for a better and sustainable level of safety awareness
- Plans, implements and executes regular health and safety trainings and audits
- Reviews internal health and safety policies, guidelines, rules and practices to ensure they are current, appropriate and properly implemented in the daily work processes
- Performs safety inspections, prepares reports of findings and recommends corrective or preventive measures if needed
- Advises the management on safety concerns; maintains and communicates safety files, records, and statistics
- Conducts post incident investigation and prepares report
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in manufacturing (machinery, automotive, electronics, metallurgy, chemistry, food & beverages, building materials or others)
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines, local rules and regulations
- Relevant University Degree and good English language
- Excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills; capability to convince people
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Energetic, proactive and goal oriented personality
The company offers:
- Long – term employment in a successful and fast growing company
- Friendly and supportive team, international environment
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the reference number 2115-M within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.