Our client is an innovative market–driven company, based in Sofia, specialized in advanced engineering of electronic components and services. It provides state–of–the–art design, manufacturing and testing of PCBs, as well as modules and products for the needs of numerous industries. Its customers and partners are leaders in various segments, such as smart appliances, industrial and home automation / devices, consumer electronics, military and medical electronics etc. All processes are concluded in ESD protected environment, in accordance to ISO 9001, as well as to specific industrial quality management standards.
The company is devoted to maintaining client focus and operational excellence, as it believes that success comes only with the success of the customers.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to fill the position of:
Head of Quality Management
Reporting line: General Manager
- Directly responsible for the overall management of the Quality Department and its activities;
- Responsible for the definition of quality policy and related short-, medium- and long-term goals;
- Controls the development of the Integrated Management System of the company by coordinating the preparation and implementation of the procedures, instructions, methodologies, rules, etc.
- Participates in meetings with clients in order to build together a working model for quality management of manufactured products;
- Develops key projects;
- Responsible for certification processes and re-certification external audit. Controls the process of performing internal audits in the company;
- Organizes and manages a Quality Council at company level;
- Participates in or conducts independent audits of suppliers of components and services for the company;
- Responsible for the training, development and evaluation of the employees in the department;
- Prepares various reports on the activities in the department as well as different types of analyzes and initiates related to quality improvement;
- Represents the company at various forums where his / her presence is required or expected.
- Relevant higher education / acquired Quality Management certificates;
- Previous experience in a similar position – minimum 3-5 years;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience in working with ERP system, Excel and PowerPoint, others
- Practical experience in the development and upgrading of IMS as well as management of complex projects in compliance with established requirements and deadlines;
- Knowledge of Quality System Methodologies and standards related to the production of industrial products and electronics (ISO 9001 as a must, knowledge of other standards is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking, adaptiveness;
- Sufficient soft skills – leadership, teamwork, time management, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, workflow optimization;
- Strong analytical skills, customer focus, result orientation.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2028-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.