Our client is a German supermarket chain, part of a strong and successful group with large international presence. The company gained a leading market position very soon after entering the Bulgarian market. Today they have a wide network of stores throughout the country, several thousand employees and continue their rapid development.
In order to support the company’s expansion in Bulgaria, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to fill the following position:
Reporting line: Expansion Director
- Identification and analysis of the best locations according to company’s expansion plan
- Negotiating with the owners regarding purchase, signing contracts
- Preparing and obtaining documentation for construction permits
- Close co-operation with the company’s headquarter expansion team
- Responsibility for the budget and meeting deadlines
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant previous experience
- Appropriate University degree
- Market understanding as well as knowledge of the legal and construction regulations
- Good English or German language
- Project management and negotiation expertise
- Excellent communication skills and result orientation
The company offers:
- Long – term and stable employment
- Open and friendly environment, motivated and supportive team
- Excellent carrier development opportunities
- Professional trainings
- Competitive remuneration above the average market level
- Social benefits
- Company car
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2096-D within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.